Allstate Insurance Hours
May 17, 2015 Insurance 6 Comments
Allstate Insurance Business Hours
Allstate Insurance is one of the leading insurance provides in the United States. You can purchase products and inquire about services online as well as at your local office. If you need assistance, you can contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Allstate Insurance Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the offices are open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, local time. Contact your local office or the customer service department for specific hours of operation. The hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The majority of the offices are closed on the weekends. You can still contact the customer service department in the event you have an emergency.
Allstate Insurance Holiday Hours
The offices will adjust hours or close for the holidays. If you have an emergency, you can contact the customer service department 24/7. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Allstate Insurance Special Event Hours
Several of the local offices host special events. You will need to contact the customer service department or your local office for information.
Contacting Allstate Insurance to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach out to the customer service department at your local office during regular business hours. You can also contact the customer service department by calling 1-7800-255-7828. The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Allstate Insurance Company P.O. Box 12055 1819 Electric Rd. S.W. Roanoke, VA 24018 or Allstate Insurance Company P.O. Box 660636 Dallas, TX 75266. You can also use the office locator tool [+] to reach out to the customer service department at your local office during regular business hours.
- Social Media: You can contact the customer service department through social media. Customers have the opportunity to post general concerns, comments and ask questions on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], Google+ [+] and LinkedIn [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours. The customer service department will not address account specific information on social media.
I’m planning on buying a new truck Monday on Memorial Day and I was wondering if y’all would be open so I can get insurance on it.
Allstate is not giving it’s employees the day after Christmas or the day after New Years off in 2016/2017? That’s not nice!
Presidents day, veterans day & mlk we don’t have off. This site is do outdated
No response huh? Allstate doesn’t respect it’s employees.
It’s too bad you folks choose to be closed on the one day that most americans have available to them to take care of business. I mean even the DMV recognizes that fact and that’s a state office.
Like you wrote “the one day that most Americans have available”. During working hours these employees cater to their members BUT just like you work, go home to your family and enjoy your off days, the Allstate employees do too. Grow up! Your needs will still be taken care of Tuesday. Smh