Bank Of America Hours
January 25, 2015 Financial Services/Banks 8 Comments
Bank or America Business Hours
Bank of America is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. The company operates branches throughout the United States and several overseas countries. If you need to reach out to the customer service department [+] to voice concerns or ask question relating to products or services, you can do so by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Bank or America Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You can contact the customer service department 7am to 10pm, local time. The business hours vary by location.
- Weekends: You can contact the customer service department Saturday and Sunday 7am to 5pm, local time. The bank is closed for business on the weekends.
Bank or America Holiday Hours
Bank of America is not open during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Bank or America Special Event Hours
You will notice that Bank of America hosts several events [+] throughout the United States. If you need dates and time of the events, you will need to contact the customer service department or your local branch.
Contacting Bank or America to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can reach out to the customer service department regarding you questions or concerns by phone. In order to locate the appropriate phone number, you will need to select your state of residence and then the department. Checking and savings department customers can call 1-800-432-1000. Credit card customers will need to call 1-800-732-9194. Online banking customers can call 1-800-933-6262. Mortgage customers will need to call 1-800-669-6607. Wealth management customers can call 1-800-637-3343.
- Email Contact: In order to send a secure email [+] to the customer service department, you will need to log into your account. You cannot send a general email to the customer service department. After sending your message, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send your correspondence to: Bank of America P.O. Box 25118 Tampa, FL 33622-5118.
- Social Media: You have the opportunity to connect with the customer service department through social media. The available social media sites customers can connect with the customer service department include Twitter[+], Google+[+], YouTube[+], Facebook[+], and LinkedIn[+]. After posting a message, the customer service department will attempt to reply within 24 hours
I am a Canadian citizen residing in Israel. I am interested in opening an account at the Bank of America in SF, where my son lives, so that he can be a co signer. I have checks from Vanguard mutual funds, can they be deposited in my account. The checks are written ” Rhona Toben, estate of James Edwin Toben”.
I truly hope that there will be no difficulties. I am planning a trip to be in SF, December 25- 30.
Thank you for any assistance,
Hello Toven ,Yes how do you want us to help you
Contact me here .am one of the manager in bank of American
would you please confirm the dates i should use for payroll bank transfers over the Christmas Holidays.
we normally date our bank file on TUESDAY to be paid to employees on THURSDAY
on Christmas week Tuesday is 26th (which is St Stephens day) is this a Holiday for Bank of America
or will the transfer still be processed on that day to pay employees on Thursday 28th December
if we need to bring the file date forward to ensure the employees are paid on 28th – please advise which date needs to be used.
i would appreciate your reply at your earliest convenience.
WHAT TIME IN WINTER HAVEN FLORIDA ON MONDAY DO YOU STAY OPEN UNTIL
Hi im tring to figure out how to pay off a old debt from many years ago and by the time i get off work or have time to go to the bank their already closed or how do i find out if it went to collections
i can’t believe there’s NO number to find out if Bank of America is open today the day before Easter so i can make a payment. WHY do you have to make people give so much information just to find out if the bank is open. I’m now left waiting for another half hour for such a simple question… Has the bank gone in sane? even searching has taken another long long 10 pages & i still do NOT have a simple answer. By the time i get an answer i could have driven or walked to do the job. The thing is i really don’t want to make the trip if you’re closed today
I’m struggling with the same thing. Do I have to call every single branch for Friday hours???
What time the bank open and closed in California