BB And T Hours
March 13, 2015 Financial Services/Banks 14 Comments
BB&T Business Hours
BB&T is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States. The company operates more than 1,800 financial centers throughout the United States. The goal of the company is to provide exceptional products and services. If you need assistance with products or service, you can contact your local branch or the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
BB&T Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The branches are open Monday through Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 6pm, local time. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday, the branches will close for the day.
- Weekends: The hours of operation vary by location. You will notice that several branches are open Saturday 9am to noon, local time. The branches are closed on Sunday.
BB&T Holiday Hours
You will notice the branches are closed on federal holidays. The holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
BB&T Special Event Hours
When your local branches host special events, the customer service team at your local branch can provide details relating to the hours of operation.
Contacting BB&T to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department by calling the customer service hotline at 1-800-226-5228. You can also contact the corporate headquarters at 1-910-914-8250 or your local branch. The customer service department is open Monday through Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 6pm, EST.
- Email Contact: When you want to send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. You will notice that customer will need to sign into your account in order to send a message. After sending your message, the customer service department will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: BB&T Attn: CEO Line P.O. Box 632 Whiteville, NC 28472 or BB&T 200 W. Second Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: You can reach out to the customer service department through social media. You will notice the customer service team addresses general questions and concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+] and LinkedIn [+]. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns on social media.
Which branch in Columbus ga is open on saturday
Which branch in the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, NC areas is open on Saturday?
Looking for a BB&T that is open later than 5pm in Kentucky.
What Charlotte, NC BBnT is open on Saturday? John J Delaney or South Tryon?
Is bb&t open on black Friday
Is BB&T open on Good Friday and Easter Monday
Do bb&t in Georgia open on Sundays??
Which branch in Lynchburg,va opens on Saturday
Which Macon, GA branch is open today, Sat. 5/25/19, prior to Memorial Day on 5/27/19?
Is the BB&T on Eisenhower Drive in Beckley WV open on Saturday? Hours?
You should join the 21st century both with your terrible website and with you online banking. Payments should be accepted 24/7! It’s ridiculous that a company as big as yours doesn’t offer better service.
Hi, I tried to make a payment at night, it did not work is that what you are referring to in your comment?
Which branch near Greensboro high point or Winston Salem is open Saturday July 4th (2020)
I have an emergency and need to put a stop on my checking account as apicture of a check was mistakenly placed on a FB page. However, it is ‘Sunday and there is not way AT ALL to get through to anyone to help. The picture has been taken down BUT it seems the 24-ours service number is not available on Sundays. Only prompts to change address, etc. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A BANK THIS SIZE DOES NOT HAVE AN EMERGENCY SUNDAY SERVICE??????
I hae and 3 account at BB&T for over 25 years and now am thinking of changing where I bank. Where are you when you customer really needs you