Bell Canada Hours
March 13, 2015 Phone 0 Comments
Bell Canada Business Hours
Bell Canada is one of the largest telecommunications companies in North America. The company offers a complete line of services, including, telephone services, cable services as well as Internet services. If you need assistance with products or service, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local store during regular business hours for assistance.
Bell Canada Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You will notice that the store hours vary by location. Typically, the stores are open Monday through Friday 9:30am to 9pm, local time. Use the store locator [+] to find the specific hours of your local store. The store hours will change if a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend.
- Weekends: Typically, the stores are open Saturday 9:30am to 9pm and Sunday noon to 5pm, local time.
Bell Canada Holiday Hours
The stores will adjust hours of operation during the holiday. The customer service department is open 9am to 6pm on holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- Civic Holiday
- Labor Day
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Bell Canada Special Event Hours
You will need to connect with the customer service department or your local store for details relating to special events.
Contacting Bell Canada to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can connect with the customer service department by calling 1-800-667-0123. If your need assistance with your mobile account, call 1-877-811-6899. If you need assistance with your television service, call 1-866-759-3474 or 1-866-797-8686. If you need assistance with your home phone, call 1-866-310-2355. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm, local time.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Bell Canada 1 Carrefour Alexander Graham Bell Building A, 4th Floor Verdun, Quebec H3E 3B3.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. You will notice the customer service department address general concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], Google+ [+] and LinkedIn [+]. The customer service team will not address account specific concerns on social media.