Burger King Hours
January 27, 2015 Restaurants 15 Comments
Burger King Business Hours
Burger King is an international fast food restaurant known for the Whopper. The majority of the restaurants are franchised. The restaurants also operate under the guidance of the corporate headquarters. If you need to reach out the customer service department [+], you can reach out by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Burger King Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Burger King is open Monday through Friday 6am to 1am. The hours of operation could change, depending on the location. In the event the hours of operation change, the restaurant will post the changes. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday, the hours of operation could potentially change.
- Weekends: Burger King is open Saturday and Sunday 6am to 1pm. The hours of operation could change, depending on the location, as well as state and local ordinances.
Burger King Holiday Hours
Burger King typically does not close for the holidays. The restaurant chain operates on reduced hours during observed holidays. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- New Year’s Day
Burger King Special Event Hours
Burger King hosts several special events [+] around the globe. You can visit the official website for additional information relating to the hours of operation.
Contacting Burger King to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can contact the customer service department by calling 1-866-394-2493.
- Email Contact: If you want to reach out the customer service department by email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. After sending your message, you will receive an automated message from the customer service department. The customer service team will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters at Burger King Corporation Global Restaurant Support Center 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL 33126.
- Social Media: Customers have the opportunity to reach out to the support team through social media. You will notice the customer service department will reply to your posts on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], Instagram [+], YouTube [+] and Google+ [+] within 24 hours.
Why do you make your workers work on holidays? That’s just pure greed. You don’t even list the “reduced hours,” meaning you probably don’t reduce them enough that employees can be with their families on holidays. Besides, your holidays are pretty exclusive of religions besides Christianity. Shouldn’t Muslims be allowed at least most of Ramadan off? What about Jewish, Hindu, and other religious holidays? It sure does seem minorities aren’t treated as worthwhile employees at your restaurant.
You don’t like the fact that this is a Christian country, leave! We were founded as a Christian nation and if you come here as anything else, you are a minority and you can either conform to our values or you can just whine about not having your way.
You don’t like our values, move back to some third world country women have no rights, where they cut your hands off for stealing, where Muslims want to murder all non Muslims.
Until that time, if you are here, conform to our values and assimilate, otherwise leave!!!
not a christian county…..
“Have it your way” is kinda like a thing at BK tho …
I like chicken nuggetsand fries, real mvo
Didn’t answer my one question. Does BK close around like noon or like in the afternoon/evening time? (I didn’t want to use my real name in the comments though, please do take my comment seriously.)
No we do not 🙂 at least at my location
Sorry I didn’t mean what I said, Muslims are very good people
I personally am glad there are places open on the holidays…..the big travel day……on the rd you need food gas bathrooms….do you want EVERYONE home for the holidays…..if so that includes airlines…buses…..trains….cruises….hotel…hospitals…..police….fireman…..emt…..entertainment….the list goes on……some WANT to work…..holiday pay……
What’s you’re deal with all the periods man?
I’m a Burger King employee we do not close the lobby until 10pm everyday including Saturday and Sunday
Good burgers. Good food..I like burger King it’s the best.
My family eats there once a week.
You took the words right out of Jesus’s mouth. That’s a quote from the Bible right?
So I’m here in Oroville , Ca and they just closed the lobby at 1:30 pm when everyone’s hungry but did not close the drive thru. Why?
I’m from alexandria Louisiana and I have many concerns. Every morning I’ll go get my clients breakfast from Burger King and on Jackson st this Burger King has employees hair not comb they are very rude food is cold and nasty they have on long fake finger nails face not clean its disgusting and disrespectful and the Burger King on MacArthur Dr food always refried your food in old grease isn’t clean hair never comb and men’s outside spitting on the ground who works there is just so disgusting I’ve taken a picture of my hash brown