March 13, 2015 Automotive 2 Comments
Carquest Business Hours
Carquest is an automotive parts store, with locations throughout the United States. In the event you need assistance with products or want to discuss service, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact the customer service department at your local store during regular business hours.
Carquest Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You will notice that the store hours vary by location. Typically, the stores are open Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7pm, local time. Contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
- Weekends: The stores are typically open Saturday 7:30am to 7pm and Sunday 9am to 4pm, local time. The hours will change if a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend.
Carquest Holiday Hours
Several of the stores adjust hours during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Carquest Special Event Hours
Several of the store host special events. You will need to use the store locator [+] and contact your local store for details relating to the store event.
Contacting Carquest to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can connect with the customer service team by calling 1-800-854-3999. The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email Contact: If you want to send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. After sending your message, the customer service department will reply with an automated message stating a live agent will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the customer service department at the corporate headquarters here: Carquest 4721 Hargrove Rd. Raleigh, NC 27616. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. You will notice that the customer service department will address general concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] and YouTube [+]. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to contact your local store, call the customer service department or send an email.
Change all your website hours it’s a inconvince to drive and hour to your store on holmes Ave in Philadelphia to find out the store closed at 12 it could be possible that it was closed earlier then that.
Are you open over Christmas weekend. My family are coming home for holidays on that Friday night and going to do work for me on weekend