Farmers Insurance Hours
Farmers Insurance Business Hours
Farmers Insurance is one of the leading insurance companies in the United States. The company offers automotive insurance, home and renters insurance, life insurance, business insurance well as other financial services. If you need assistance with products or want to voice concerns relating to service, you can contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact the customer service department at your local office during regular business hours.
Farmers Insurance Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the offices are open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, local time. Contact your local office for specific hours of operation. The office hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The majority of the offices are closed on the weekends. Several of the offices are open by appointment only. You will need to contact your local office or the customer service department for specific hours of operation.
Farmers Insurance Holiday Hours
The offices will adjust hours or close on holidays. You will need to contact the customer service department or your local office for specific holiday hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Farmers Insurance Special Event Hours
Several of the local offices host special events. Contact your local office or the customer service department for assistance and information relating to the special event.
Contacting Farmers Insurance to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: If you need to reach out to the customer service department, you can call 1-888-327-6335. You can also make a payment by calling 1-888-327-6335. You can reach a claims representative by calling 1-800-435-7764. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 7am to 11pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:30am to 6pm, CST. You can also contact your local office during regular business hours.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Farmers Insurance 6301 Owensmouth Ave. Woodland Hills, CA 91367 or Farmers Insurance Payment Processing Center P.O. Box 0991 Carol Stream, IL 60132-0991. You can also use the agent locator tool [+] and contact the customer service department at your local office.
- Social Media: Customers have the opportunity to contact the customer service department through social media. You can post general concerns, comments and ask questions on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], Instagram [+], Google+ [+], Pinterest [+] and LinkedIn [+]. The customer service department will not address account specific information on social media. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours.
- Farmers Insurance Customer Service
- Farmers Insurance Customer Feedback Form
- Farmers Insurance Agent Locator
- Farmers Insurance Facebook Page
- Farmers Insurance Twitter Page
- Farmers Insurance YouTube Page
- Farmers Insurance Instagram Page
- Farmers Insurance Google+ Page
- Farmers Insurance Pinterest Page
- Farmers Insurance LinkedIn Page