Friendly’s Business Hours
Friendly’s is a restaurant specializing in comfort food. The fast food restaurants are located throughout the United States. If you need assistance with products or if you want to voice concerns relating to in-restaurant service, you can contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also reach out to your local restaurant during regular business hours.
Friendly’s Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the stores are open Monday through Thursday 7am to 10pm and Friday 7am to 11pm, local time. You will need to contact the customer service department or your local store for hours of operation. The hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The majority of the stores are open Saturday 7am to 11pm and Sunday 7am to 10pm, local time. You will need to contact the customer service department or your local store for hours of operation. The hours vary by location.
Friendly’s Holiday Hours
The stores will adjust or close on the holidays. You will need to contact the customer service department or your local store for specific holiday hours. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Friendly’s Special Event Hours
Several of the local stores host special events [+]. You will need to contact the customer service department of your local store for specific details relating to the special event. Contacting Friendly’s to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can contact the customer service department by calling 1-800-966-9970. You can also contact the customer service department at your local store during regular business hours.
- Email Contact: If you want to send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. After you send the customer service department an email, you will immediately receive an automated message stating a live agent will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send correspondence to the corporate headquarter here: Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC 1855 Boston Road Wilbraham, MA 01095. You can also use the store locator tool [+] and send messages to the customer service department at your local store. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: You can contact the customer service department through social media. Customers can post general concerns, comments and ask questions on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], Pinterest [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours.
All things codeinersd, this is a first class post
I cannot empshaize how critically important this topic is. I recently lost my brother who had Downs Syndrome. He passed away at 51. A generation ago, this would have been very old for persons with DS. However, beginning with his generation, this is no longer the case. These young men and women are living longer and longer. That’s the good news. The bad news is that many of them will develop Alzheimers, Parkinsons and or Seizure Disorders (among other things). My family and I were like pioneers trying to find suitable facilities for him to live. My parents had spent a lifetime preparing for his future. That all went down the drain when his Alzheimers became to severe for him to live on his own. It was certainly an eye-opening experience ..that began with convincing certain family members that he needed additonal support all the way up to his passing . which included finding housing that was more supportive up through hospice care. It included educating staff at the nursing home where he spent his final 10 months. This was an exceptional staff, but they had worked with geriatric patients not mentally challenged patients. It included working with attorneys to be sure that he received all of the governmental assistance he had earned. It included setting up support groups for him and for me. It included delagating responsibilites to various family members. It was hard work .physically, emotionally and spiritually. But it was by far the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life!