May 17, 2015 Insurance 5 Comments
Geico Business Hours
Geico is an insurance company with more than 75 years in the business. The company offers a complete line of insurance products. If you need assistance with products or want to voice concerns relating to service, you can contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Geico Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You will need to contact the customer service department for assistance relating to hours of operation. The office hours vary by location. The majority of the offices are open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, local time.
- Weekends: The majority of the offices are open by appointment only. You will need to contact the customer service department for assistance relating to weekend hours.
Geico Holiday Hours
You will notice the offices will adjust hours or close on the holidays. Contact the customer service department or your local office for specific holiday hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Geico Special Event Hours
You will notice that several of the local offices as well as the corporate headquarters host special events. You will need to contact the customer service department or your local office for assistance with special events.
Contacting Geico to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach out to the customer service department by calling 1-800-861-8380. The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: GEICO Remittance Center One GEICO Plaza Bethesda, MD 20810-0001. You can also use the office locator tool [+] and contact the customer service department at your local office.
- Social Media: When you reach out to the customer service department through social media, you will receive a response within 24 hours. You can post general concerns, comments and ask questions on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] and YouTube [+]. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns on social media.
Hours of operations
Hello I’m planning on buying a car next Sunday will I’ll be able to buy insurance for the car on suday. Thank you
Geico is becoming inaccessible on the phone.
Can you call and put insurance on a car on a Saturday
I need a quote, to add a new vehicle to my current policy I would like to speak with someone