Kaiser Permanente Hours
Kaiser Permanente Business Hours
Kaiser Permanente is one of the leading health insurance providers in the United States. If you need assistance with products or want to voice concerns relating to service, you can contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also reach out to the customer service department at your local office during regular business hours.
Kaiser Permanente Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the offices are open Monday through Friday 8am to 5:30pm, local time. Contact your local office for specific hours of operation. The office hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The majority of the offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday. You will need to contact your local office for specific weekend hours. You will also notice the hours vary by location.
Kaiser Permanente Holiday Hours
The offices will adjust hours or close on the holidays. Contact your local office or the customer service department for specific holiday hours. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Kaiser Permanente Special Event Hours
There are times that local offices host special events. For additional details relating to special events, you will need to contact the customer service department or reach out to your local office.
Contacting Kaiser Permanente to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can contact the customer service department by calling the customer service hotline at 1-800-464-4000. You can also contact the customer service department at your local office during regular business hours. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5:30pm, CST.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can contact the customer service department by sending correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Kaiser Permanente1 Kaiser Plaza Oakland, CA 94612. After sending your message, you will receive a response within five (5) business days. You can also send correspondence to your local office. Use the office locator tool [+] to find the location of your nearest office.
- Social Media: You have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department through social media. You can post general concerns, comments and ask questions on Facebook [+] and Twitter [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours.
I have lived a great life… I would like to live a bit more of course but I no logenr look upon my doctors as friends and with my best interest at heart. I see them as robots programmed to do what they can to further the needs of their masters and keep the profits flowing. I once thought to arrive at the ER with ATM written in lipstick on my forehead but then decided I was really asking for it…
of topic, but consider duinsssicg “eprescribe” and how it tied to medicare reimbursement. Yet many mail pharmacies don’t except it, we can’t do it for the VA patients, and we can no longer write prescriptions or we risk losing 1.5% of our medicare reimbursement — and as far as I know there is no data to suggest it saves money (other than reducing physician reimbursement) or lives.
Wes,My whole point regarding the cnioitunng trend of employment of physicians by large medical institutions and the freedom of the medical community to express their views. Once this evolves to the next level, the values and morals of the physician community will become those of the corporate community. And in some cases, in conflict with the Hippocratic oath. Which are we to ascribe to then; corporate oathor Hippocractic oath?
how to apply for kaisar for job?