Key Bank Hours
March 19, 2015 Financial Services/Banks 2 Comments
Key Bank Business Hours
Key Bank is a regional financial institution serving thousands of customers throughout the United States. The customer service department [+] is available to address general or account specific concerns. You can connect by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local branch for additional details relating to products or service.
Key Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The branches are open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, local time. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday, the branches will close for the day.
- Weekends: The branches are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Key Bank Holiday Hours
You will notice that the branches are closed on the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Pioneer Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
Key Bank Special Event Hours
Several of the branches host special events. You will need to use the branch locator tool [+] to find contact information and connect with the customer service department for details relating to the special event.
Contacting Key Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can contact your local branch [+] during regular business hours. You can also contact the customer service department by calling 1-800-539-2968. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 7am to midnight, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 9pm, EST.
- Email Contact: If you want to send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Key Bank 127 Public Square Cleveland, OH 44114.
- Social Media: You have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department through social media. You will notice that the customer service department will address general concerns on Twitter [+], Facebook [+], LinkedIn [+] or YouTube [+]. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns through social media. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours.
I don’t think business hours of Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm closed on weekends is good business practice. How does a working individual come in to make one on one transactions? Most people work Monday through Friday 9 a to 5 pm.
I don’t like it either. I think banks should be open from like 9AM until 11PM during the week. 9-5 Saturday and closed Sunday.