Nationwide Insurance Hours
Nationwide Insurance Business Hours
Nationwide Insurance is one of the largest insurance companies in the United States. The company sells a variety of insurance products as well as offers financial services. If you need assistance with products or want to voice concerns relating to service, you can contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local office during regular business hours.
Nationwide Insurance Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the offices are open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, local time. Contact your local office for specific hours of operation. The hours of operation vary by location.
- Weekends: The majority of the offices are closed on the weekends. Several of the offices are open by appointment only. Contact your local office for specific hours of operation.
Nationwide Insurance Holiday Hours
The offices will adjust hours or close on the holidays. Contact your local office or the customer service department for specific holiday hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Nationwide Insurance Special Event Hours
Several of the local offices will host special events. You will need to contact the customer service department for information and details relating to the special event. You can also contact your local office for details.
Contacting Nationwide Insurance to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can contact the customer service department by calling 1-877-669-6877. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm, EST. If you have an accident, you can contact the customer service department after-hours. You can also contact the customer service department at your local office during regular business hours.
- Email Contact: If you need to reach out to the customer service department by email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. After sending your messages, you will receive an automated message. The message states a live agent will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Nationwide Insurance One Nationwide Plaza Columbus, OH 43215-2220. You can also send messages to your local agent [+] for assistance with products or service. The customer service department attempts to reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers have the opportunity to contact the customer service department through social media. Customers can post general concerns, comments and ask questions on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+] and Google+ [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns on social media.
I’d like to say that you always offer valid inmftoarion and I have been an fascinated reader of your site for quite some time. I wanted to say thankyou really for all the good work you do!
(a) You are not correct about who buys lorttey tickets the poor and lower middle class buy them more often than any other group. In general, the higher your income and more education you have, the less frequently you buy lorttey tickets of any kind.(b) Price matters. $2 tickets sell less than $1 tickets. $10 tickets sell a lot less than $5 tickets. Increase the price, decrease the sales (when you do it across the board).(c) current lorttey sales are depressed across the board because of the economy. Again, because they are extremely dependent upon the poorest economically. They can’t meet their current promise to education. (b) Even if none of this (above) was true, $1 per ticket wouldn’t be enough to cover nationalized insurance for just a couple of big states, let alone all of them. The state lorttey systems sell billions; but not nearly enough to cover health care.