State Farm Hours
May 17, 2015 Insurance 2 Comments
State Farm Business Hours
State Farm is one of the leading insurance providers in the United States. If you need assistance with products or want to voice concerns relating to service, you can contact the customer service department XX by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local office during regular business hours.
State Farm Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the offices are open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, local time. Contact your local office for specific hours of operation. The hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The majority of the offices are closed on the weekends. Several of the offices are open by appointment only. You will need to contact your local office or the customer service department for assistance. The hours vary by location.
State Farm Holiday Hours
Your local offices will adjust hours or close during the holidays. You will need to contact the customer service department or your local office for assistance. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
State Farm Special Event Hours
Several of the local offices host special events. You can contact your local office or the corporate headquarters for details relating to the special event.
Contacting State Farm to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach out to the customer service department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call the customer service hotline at 1-800-782-8332, the emergency road service department at 1-877-627-5757 or the payment department at 1-800-440-0998.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: State Farm One State Farm Plaza Bloomington, Illinois 61710. After sending your messages, you will receive an automated message stating a live agent will reply to your concerns within five (5) business hours. You can also send messages to your local office.
- Social Media: Customers can contact the customer service department through social media. You can post general concerns, comments and ask general questions on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], Google+ [+] and LinkedIn [+]. The customer service department will not address account specific information on social media. The customer service department replies to your concerns within 24 hours.
It’s a great discount. It may vary by state. Call your State Farm agent and ask them.Also, ask for drveir safety discount for young drveirs. And, ask about multi-car discount and multi-line discount. The more discounts you get the lower your premium.
My n as me is Jenny Mantlo, could I possibly sent up my car payment 180.00 for Tuesday