US Cellular Hours
U.S. Cellular Business Hours
U.S. Cellular is a communications company specializing in cell phone service. The company is one of the largest retailer, but not as large as AT&T or Verizon. If you need assistance with products or service, you can connect with the customer service department at your local store or reach out to the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
U.S. Cellular Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You will notice that the store hours vary by location. Typically, the stores are open Monday through Friday 9:30am to 8pm, local time. If a holiday falls on a weekday of weekend, the regular business hours will change.
- Weekends: The typical store hours are Saturday 9:30am to 7pm and Sunday noon to 5pm, local time.
U.S. Cellular Holiday Hours
The stores adjust hours during the holidays. The hours during the holidays are 7am to 8pm, local time. The observed holidays include:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
U.S. Cellular Special Event Hours
You will notice several of the locations host special events. You will need to use the store locator [+] tool and reach out to your local customer service team for additional details relating to the event.
Contacting U.S. Cellular to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can connect with the customer service department by calling 1-888-944-9400. The customer service department is open daily 6am to 11pm, local time.
- Email Contact: Customers will need to use the customer feedback form [+] in order to send the customer service department an email. After sending your email, you will receive an automated message stating a live agent will reply within 48 hours. If you do not receive a reply, reach out to the customer service department by phone.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: U.S. Cellular 8410 W. Bryn Mawr Suite 700 Chicago, IL 60631-3486. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department through social media. You will notice the customer service department will address general questions and concerns on Facebook [+] and Twitter [+]. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns through social media. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to reach out to the customer service department by phone or email.
If you have a credit card that has been used rnlteecy that’s good enough just stop using for the next few months so you don’t have a balance and you’re debt to income ratio will come down. If you have any revolving accounts, pay them down as much as possible. Do NOT apply for anymore credit.Keep your bill payments current/on time