Verizon Business Hours
Verizon is one of the largest cellular phone and data companies in the United States. It competes with the likes of Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T. You can visit Verizon at a local store to apply for service, purchase a new phone, extend a service plan and more. Store business hours may differ during the holidays, but there is no detailed information about specific holidays on the Verizon website. Check out the official website [+] and store locator [+] to find out specific hours and information.
Verizon Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: During the week, Verizon store business hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Store hours may differ in certain locations.
- Weekends: If you are visiting Verizon on the weekend the store is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. If the Verizon store is located in a mall, the store may be open during mall hours.
Verizon Holiday Hours
We did not find mention of holiday hours or holidays where Verizon store business hours are extended or limited. The store is likely closed on major holidays like:
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- Independence Day
Verizon Special Event Hours
Special events that require a change to Verizon store business hours may include Black Friday and new phone releases. There are no hours listed on the official website as the hours may change from year to year and event to event. Check your local Verizon for special event business hours.
Contacting Verizon to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Call 1-800-922-0204 for Verizon store business hours.
- Email Contact: You cannot contact Verizon customer service by email to find out more about Verizon store business hours. There is no contact form or contact email listed on the official website. The company prefers customers contact by phone or use the live chat option. There are also several mailing addresses to choose from.
- Mail: There are several mailing addresses for Verizon. The addresses to verify Verizon store business hours are:
Verizon P.O. Box 11328 St Petersburg, FL 33733
Verizon P.O. Box 5029 Wallingford, CT 06492
- Social Media: If you are interested in learning more about Verizon store business hours you can contact a customer service representative via social media. Check out the Facebook [+], Twitter [+], Google Plus [+], Pinterest [+] and YouTube [+] pages.
Hey version I have a iPhone 5s and it is not changing do you think you can be able to fix it and find out what the problem is
Hey I have an iPhone 4s and I forgot the password do you think that you could fix it
Are your store open today at Cordova mall Pensacola ?
Your keeping your call centers open on Christmas day but closing stores? Your not family anymore are you?