March 19, 2015 Financial Services/Banks 2 Comments
Wachovia Business Hours
Wachovia is a financial institution purchased by Wells Fargo in 2008. The company offers personal, business and commercial banking, loans and mortgages as well as wealth management solutions. If you need assistance, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local branch during regular business hours.
Wachovia Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The branches are open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, local time. The branches are closed when a holiday falls on a weekday.
- Weekends: The branches are closed Saturday and Sunday.
Wachovia Holiday Hours
You will notice the branches are closed for major holidays including:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Wachovia Special Event Hours
Several of the locations host special events. You will need to contact your local branch or the customer service department for additional details relating to the special event.
Contacting Wachovia to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You will notice the customer service department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can reach out by calling 1-800-869-3557. Online banking customers will need to call 1-800-956-4442. If you need assistance with loans, call 1-866-234-8271. Insurance customers can call 1-866-294-2571.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email [+], you will receive an automated message stating a live agent will reply within 48 hours. The company recommends not including account information in your message. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to call the customer service department or visit a local branch.
- Mail: You can connect with the customer service department by sending correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Wells Fargo Attn: Wachovia Customer Service 420 Montgomery St. San Francisco, CA 94163. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5 business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. The customer service department will reply to general concerns on Facebook [+] and Twitter [+] within 24 hours. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to call or visit your local branch.
Is open tomorrow
Maybe now they will actually conbmie my single account into one account and I won’t be double charged for my credit card processing fees.Every month, for the last 6 years, we go round and round about being double-billed because of the way my Authorize.net account was initially setup. Nobody ever listens to what I write or have to say at First Data, all they know how to say is your fees are based on the 24 hour service you get. I’ve never had to call them except for the fees, so they can close up the customer dis-service department if they like I wouldn’t miss it at all!