Windstream Business Hours
Windstream is a telecommunications company offering home phone service, Internet and cable television. The company is based in Arkansas, but provides services to thousands of customers throughout the region. The company also provides services to business across the region. As one of the largest telecommunications companies in the industry, Windstream is an integral part of how customers view programming and communicate on a daily basis.
Windstream Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Customers have the opportunity to contact the customer service department [+]or the corporate headquarters Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm, CST. You can reach the technical support department 24 hours a day during the week. Customers can contact the customer service department by Live Chat 9am to 9pm, CST.
- Weekends: You have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm, CST. The technical support department is available 24 hours a day. Customers can reach out to the customer service department by Live Chat 9am to 9pm, CST.
Windstream Holiday Hours
Windstream is closed all major holidays. The major holidays listed on the website include:
- Veteran’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Labor Day
- The Fourth of July
- Memorial Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- New Years Day
If you send an email to the customer’s service department during the holidays, a customer service agent will respond the following business day.
Windstream Special Event Hours
Windstream does not list special event that would close the business. Aside from major holidays, the company is open for business.
Contacting Windstream to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers have the opportunity to contact the customer service department at 1-866-446-5880. The sales team is available at 1-866-444-2841. If you are attempting t reach the technical support team, call 1-866-445-0978. If you are placing an online order, call 1-800-481-5441. If you need phone repairs, contact the customer service team at 1-866-445-3194
- Email Contact: Customers can email the customer service department at here [+]. After sending an email, you will receive a response within 24 hours. If you send an email during the holidays, the customer service department will respond the following business day.
- Mail: Windstream 4001 Rodney Parham Road Little Rock, AR 72212-2442
- Social Media: Customers can reach the customer service department through social media. Use @Windstream [+] on Twitter or visit the Windstream Facebook page [+]. The customer service department responds during regular business hours.
Took five days to get my landline back to working. I spent an hour on the phone with Windstream to achieve this. Was told I would be sent a survey on how their service was and I never have
Will I receive credit for the five days I did not have a phone.
Also, was told three days ago someone would put a modem and router in for the DQ I own and got home today to call to see when the technician would be coming and was told he will on the 26th. Really!! I have security cameras schedule to be put in this weekend
I guess when you live small town with no competitors you can do whatever with your customers
174 fairfax way Georgetown ky 40324
Do you service this address?
I agree totally, I’ve had the same issue due to the fact that I too love in a small town. Hopefully someone is satisfied with your services Somewhere..
My WiFi been out since Friday, here it is tues still haven’t sent a technician out to fix it.
Trying to call to pay my bill. Not letting me get through. I have never had a probably. What is going on. Tried to even pay online. Need to pay today!!! Thank you for your help.