Publishers Clearing House Hours
Publishers Clearing House Business Hours
Publishers Clearing House is a magazine subscription company known for extravagant prizes such as $5,000 prizes and $1 million prizes. The more customers purchase subscriptions, the more the customer is entered into random drawings for prizes and money. To date, Publishers Clearing House has awarded more than $240 million to customers. In the event you need to connect with the customer service department, contact a live agent during regular business hours.
Publishers Clearing House Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open for business Monday through Friday 8:30am to 8:30pm, EST. If a major holiday falls on a weekday, the holiday hours supersede the regular business hours.
- Weekends: Publishers Clearing House is not open on the weekends. You can access the website and send an email, but the customer service department will not respond until the following business day.
Publishers Clearing House Holiday Hours
Although customers can access the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the customer service department is closed on major holidays. The company classifies the following days as major holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
Publishers Clearing House Special Event Hours
Special events are not a part of the normal operation of Publishers Clearing House. The company operates on strict hours of operation.
Contacting Publishers Clearing House to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers have the ability to connect with the customer service department during regular business hours by calling 1-800-459-4724. You can reach out to the technical support department at 1-800-476-4727 and the Scam department at 1-800-392-4190.
- Email Contact: You have the opportunity to send an email to the customer service department [+]24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If the customer service department receives your message after regular business hours, a customer care agent will respond the following business day.
- Mail: Publishers Clearing House Consumer Affairs382 Channel Dr. Port Washington, NY 11050
- Social Media: Customers have the ability to send a message the customer service department on the Facebook [+]or Twitter [+]page. You can send a message during or after regular business hours. The customer service department will only respond to customer concerns during regular business hours.
Hermes Birkin has been named after the famous British actor and singer, Jane Birkin, which is the one big reason behind the prosperity of the brand. Today Hermes Birkin bags occupy a very significant position in the fashion handbag world, Hermes Birkin bags are desired by almost every famous or rich lady. All Hermes birkin handbags are completely manufactured. After 3 months hard work, one Hermes Birkin bag can be sent to who have waiting her for at least 6 months, usually much longer. And the final product is so fantastic that no woman can take her eyes off. Even so, one may be surprised as soon as she sees the high price of it. The answer lies in the material used are skins of crocodile, ostrich, calf and lizard. Moreover, there are some precious stones embedded to the metallic hardware, which again add to the cost.
Hermes was founded by Thierry Hermes in 1973 and it remains a family enterprise today. Elegantly designed, Hermes handbags are among the most exclusive handbags in the world. And with the best leather of excellent leather to make, the most exquisite craftsmanship, it is the ultimately choice of people with sophisticated taste and high income. Hermes bags enjoy a high fame all over the world, and the Hermes Birkin is the representative brand, which has the more flexible choice in material and color, and more big-hearted and causal style than Kelly.
im in special needs for rest of my life
Who won on June 29 name please Thank you
I have been told to ‘Search’ for months. Where are all the Magazines???? Why don’t you show a list of available once any longe? I am a crafter and just as well buy my magazines from you instead of Barnes and Noble, as I have been doing. I am older, so I don’t need all the gadgets you advertise – have plenty I don’t use.
Anyway, if you read this today, hope you have a very Merry Christmas!