November 26, 2013 Television 2 Comments
Cablevision Business Hours
Cablevision is a cable television company started in New York in the early 1970’s. The company is a regional competitor to major cable companies and satellite providers in the area. In order to reach a more diverse customer base, the company merged with Optimum.
Cablevision Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You can connect with the customer service department [+]Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm, EST. The hours of operation change throughout the year. Remember to contact the customer service department for changes to the hours of operation.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 8am to 5pm, EST. The customer service department is closed on Sunday. If a holiday falls on the weekend, the customer service department will be closed for the day.
Cablevision Holiday Hours
Cablevision is closed all major holidays. The company considers the following days major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Cablevision Special Event Hours
Cablevision does not post information relating to special event on the website. You may need to reach out to the customer service department for additional information.
Contacting Cablevision to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can contact the customer service department during regular business hours.
- Bridgeport: 1-203-336-2225
- Easton: 1-203-452-0097
- Litchfield: 1-860-567-3103
- Norwalk: 1-203-847-6666
- Orange: 1-203-562-4955
- Redding: 1-203-438-7783
- Stamford: 1-203-348-9211
- Bayonne: 1-201-436-2500
- Bergen/Cresskill: 1-201-262-8600
- Elizabeth: 1-908-353-0404
- Hamilton: 1-609-586-2288
- Hudson County: 1-201-798-6060
- Matamoras: 1-570-491-4837
- Monmouth Optimum: 1-732-367-2582
- Monmouth Seaside: 1-732-830-1103
- Monmouth/Wall: 1-732-681-4100
- Morris County: 1-973-398-5757
- Newark: 1-973-622-6150
- Oakland: 1-973-279-6660
- Paterson: 1-800-877-8849
- Raritan Valley: 1-732-548-2400
- Bronx/Brooklyn: 1-718-617-3500
- Long Island East: 1-631-267-6900
- Long Island West: 1-516-364-8400
- Matamoras: 1-845-856-7738
- Ramapo: 1-201-236-9712
- Rockland: 1-201-236-9712
- Warwick: 1-845-986-2069
- Wappingers Falls: 1-845-297-3333
- Westchester, Northern: 1-800-577-2225
- Westchester, Southern: 1-914-777-9000
- Westchester/Yonkers: 1-800-868-9840
- Email Contact: Use the customer feedback form [+]to send your questions or concerns to the customer service department. You can send a message at any time, but the customer support team only responds during regular business hours.
- Mail: Send you correspondence to the customer service department here: Cablevision Systems Corp. 111 Stewart Avenue Bethpage, NY 11714
- Social Media: Customers have the ability to reach out to the customer service department through social media. Post your questions or concerns on Twitter [+]or Facebook [+]and a customer care agent will reply within 24 hours. In the event you send a message after hours, the customer service department will respond the following business day.
Actually fighter messages are supposed to amuse offer praise into the groom and bride. First time audio system watching over the top places really should also remember you see, the senior guideline of the speaking, which is your specific person.
Have turned off my cable for three days now. Called at least 4 times and got someone on phone who supposedly checked with tech and promised that it would be turned on by 12 noon.
TV stated that we have an alert and must make a payment, however in the 4…..yes 4 times i have called to reslove this I have an $89.00 CREDIT so nothing is owed. I tried calling again after 12noon (actually waited until 2;30 ) to give some more time and still nothing. I called back and was on the phone for 1 hour and 30 minutes to no avail. Very, very unhappy with optimum.