Royal Farms Hours
Royal Farms Business Hours
Royal farms is a convenience store located in the Mid-Atlantic states. The company offers fresh food options as well as in-store dining. If you have concerns, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local store during regular business hours.
Royal Farms Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the stores are open 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Several of the stores are open Monday through Friday 5am to midnight. Contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
- Weekends: The majority of the stores are open 24 hours a day, Saturday and Sunday. You will need to contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
Royal Farms Holiday Hours
Several of the stores will adjust or close on the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Royal Farms Special Event Hours
The majority of the special events occur when a new store opens. You can contact your local store [+] or contact the customer service department for details relating to the special event.
Contacting Royal Farms to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can connect with the customer service department by calling 1-800-796-9159. You can also call the corporate headquarters at 1-410-889-0200. Customers can connect with the customer service department by calling your local store. The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Royal Farms 3611 Roland Ave. Baltimore, MD 21211. The corporate team will attempt to reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. You have the opportunity to post general concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] and YouTube [+]. The customer service department will not reply to store-level concerns. Customers will need to reach out to your local store for assistance.
Your post has moved the debate fowadrr. Thanks for sharing!