Geico Business Hours
Geico is one of the leading insurance providers in the United States. The company currently provides a wide variety of products and services to more than 11 million customers. As one of the fastest growing insurance companies, customer service is a critical part of everyday operations. If you need to connect with the customer service department, you can do so during regular business hours by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Geico Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 24 hours a day.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open 24 hours a day.
Geico Holiday Hours
Although the company states the customer service department is open 24/7, the company does close for major holidays. You still have the opportunity to report an accident during the holidays. Geico considers the following major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Geico Special Event Hours
The company does not list special event hours on the website.
Contacting Geico to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can reach out to the customer service department at the following numbers
- Sales & Service: 1-800-861-8380
- General Claims: 1-800-861-8380
- Glass Claims: 1-800-510-2291
- Emergency Road Service: 1-800-424-3426
- Mechanical Breakdown Claims: 1-800-443-7411
- Military Customers: 1-800-MILITARY
- Collector Auto Insurance: 1-800-645-4827
- American Modern Insurance: 1-866-760-4166
- American Collectors Insurance: 1-800-360-2277
- Motorcycle & ATV Insurance: 1-800-44-CYCLE
- RV Insurance: 1-800-909-4246
- Umbrella Insurance: 1-866-272-5192
- Commercial Auto Insurance: 1-866-509-9444
- Identity Theft Protection: 1-866-372-0634
- Sales: 1-866-531-8099
- Service for Assurant: 1-800-206-4065
- Renters Insurance: 1-800-841-2964
- Service for Seaworthy: 1-800-865-4846
- Hearing Impaired Service (TDD): 1-800-833-8255
Email Contact: You can send an email to the customer service department using the customer feedback form [+]. You will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.Mail: Send correspondence to the following locations: Geico Corporate HeadquartersOne GEICO PlazaWashington, D.C. 20076 or GEICO 300 Crosspoint ParkwayAmherst, NY 14068 or GEICO 2213 2nd StreetCoralville, IA 52241 or GEICO 4201 Spring Valley RoadDallas, TX 75244 or GEICO One Geico Blvd.Fredericksburg, VA 22412 orGEICO 711 Kapiolani Blvd. – 3rd FloorHonolulu, HI 96813 orGEICO 3535 W Pipkin RoadLakeland, FL 33811Macon, GA or GEICO 4295 East Ocmulgee Blvd.Macon, Georgia 31295Marlton, NJ or GEICO 8000 Lincoln Drive EastMarlton, NJ 08053San Diego, CA or GEICO 14111 Danielson StreetPoway, CA 92064Tucson, AZ or GEICO 930 North Finance Center DriveTucson, AZ 85710Virginia Beach, VA or GEICO 1345 Perimeter ParkwayVirginia Beach, VA 23454Woodbury, NY or GEICO 750 Woodbury RoadWoodbury, New York 11797
- Social Media: Reach out to the customer service department through social media. If you post messages on the Facebook page [+]or the Twitter page [+], you will receive a response within 24 hours.