Geico Business Hours
Geico is one of the leading insurance providers in the United States. The company currently provides a wide variety of products and services to more than 11 million customers. As one of the fastest growing insurance companies, customer service is a critical part of everyday operations. If you need to connect with the customer service department, you can do so during regular business hours by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Geico Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 24 hours a day.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open 24 hours a day.
Geico Holiday Hours
Although the company states the customer service department is open 24/7, the company does close for major holidays. You still have the opportunity to report an accident during the holidays. Geico considers the following major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Geico Special Event Hours
The company does not list special event hours on the website.
Contacting Geico to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can reach out to the customer service department at the following numbers
- Sales & Service: 1-800-861-8380
- General Claims: 1-800-861-8380
- Glass Claims: 1-800-510-2291
- Emergency Road Service: 1-800-424-3426
- Mechanical Breakdown Claims: 1-800-443-7411
- Military Customers: 1-800-MILITARY
- Collector Auto Insurance: 1-800-645-4827
- American Modern Insurance: 1-866-760-4166
- American Collectors Insurance: 1-800-360-2277
- Motorcycle & ATV Insurance: 1-800-44-CYCLE
- RV Insurance: 1-800-909-4246
- Umbrella Insurance: 1-866-272-5192
- Commercial Auto Insurance: 1-866-509-9444
- Identity Theft Protection: 1-866-372-0634
- Sales: 1-866-531-8099
- Service for Assurant: 1-800-206-4065
- Renters Insurance: 1-800-841-2964
- Service for Seaworthy: 1-800-865-4846
- Hearing Impaired Service (TDD): 1-800-833-8255
Email Contact: You can send an email to the customer service department using the customer feedback form [+]. You will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.Mail: Send correspondence to the following locations: Geico Corporate HeadquartersOne GEICO PlazaWashington, D.C. 20076 or GEICO 300 Crosspoint ParkwayAmherst, NY 14068 or GEICO 2213 2nd StreetCoralville, IA 52241 or GEICO 4201 Spring Valley RoadDallas, TX 75244 or GEICO One Geico Blvd.Fredericksburg, VA 22412 orGEICO 711 Kapiolani Blvd. – 3rd FloorHonolulu, HI 96813 orGEICO 3535 W Pipkin RoadLakeland, FL 33811Macon, GA or GEICO 4295 East Ocmulgee Blvd.Macon, Georgia 31295Marlton, NJ or GEICO 8000 Lincoln Drive EastMarlton, NJ 08053San Diego, CA or GEICO 14111 Danielson StreetPoway, CA 92064Tucson, AZ or GEICO 930 North Finance Center DriveTucson, AZ 85710Virginia Beach, VA or GEICO 1345 Perimeter ParkwayVirginia Beach, VA 23454Woodbury, NY or GEICO 750 Woodbury RoadWoodbury, New York 11797
- Social Media: Reach out to the customer service department through social media. If you post messages on the Facebook page [+]or the Twitter page [+], you will receive a response within 24 hours.
What’s up, its fastidious post on the topic
of media print, we all know media is a great source of data.
This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
I’ve been waiting for 5 days for an adjuster to look at my car I call his number it goes to a voicemail that’s full and can’t leave any messages. I call his supervisor and it goes to his voicemail. I do not currently know what else to do this is bad customer service
Me too. My car was a total loss, almost 2 months and nothing has happened. I am so upset.
My truck was looked at by an adjuster at a collision center a week ago and geico’s adjuster that I’m having to leave voicemails with has still done nothing in my claim. He hasn’t even returned a phone call to inform us what is goin on. I have been with out a vehicle for 2 weeks now because everything is taking so long.
I have waited almost two months, have patience.
My car was totaled 2 months ago in an accident. Given 3 claims adjusters numbers-left numerous vmails w no return calls inly to be told all 3 no longer work w geico (i have full coverage) they refused to cover rental even tho i have rental coverage and theyre FINALLY settling my claim 2 months later! Im switching back to state farm once my 6 months is up this ins company is a joke and they dont return phone calls!
Yet, if he is stressed with it, watch on him and also make reasons to
disrupt his pornography sessions.
The marriage confirmed to be a sex-related disaster due to
Bern’s erectile dysfunction and also Harlow threw herself into a torrid affair
with her constant co-star Clark Gable.
Some times things move slow but when they receive correct information they are
great.if not they will keep trying to make everyone happy.
The above says you are open 24/7. but when I called, it says you are closed. It won’t let me access the chat function on my laptop, and there are no other business hours above. So unhelpful!!
Apparently you guys need to update your website because it says you’re open 24 hours, you are clearly not open 24 hours! And my bill went up, not really sure why…. I haven’t done anything to cause it to go up!
NEEDED TO PAY. Y BILL ASAP CLEARLY YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE 24 HOURS IT IS 8:37 ON SATURDAY AMG. TERRIBLE AND WRONG UPDATE YOUR PHONE MESSAGE AND WEBSITE